Re: MySQL Very Slow Work.

You can always try indexing your data, this will improve your query speeds.
Don't know how you are quering data, but would suggest using keys and
"optimized" query expressions.  You should also check your Win 2000 services
running and anything that might interfere with your setup (ie: antivir,
etc), just a thought! it might not have anything to do with your problem
though.

No concerning the list, but its interesting if you are Russian how you build
your sentences in English... just like orientals do, so the root of the
languages must be the same (russian and oriental dialects).

Christian.

20030920155220.5123.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20030920155220.5123.qmail@pb1.pair.com...