Re: MySQL Very Slow Work.

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:54:18 +0400
"äÒÕÞÉË ëÉÒÉÌÌ" <druchiki@mail.ru> wrote:

> I have php 4.3.2, Apache 2.0.46 and MySQL 4.* on Windows 2000 SP4.
> And i have problem.
> When i make query from php to MySQL.
> This work wery slow.
> Every query 4-5 sec.
> What i can make.
> Sorry for error, i know english wery bad.
> Please HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about your grammar errors. I'm sure my russian would be
worse. I am assuming you that are russian based on you email
address..but that is off topic for the list.

Firstly, You never said what processor and the amount of memory that is
in the machine that you have install that software.

How many records have you got in the database?? We have implemented a
project in which queries take 20-30 seconds.. about 1 million records,
I think..

George Patterson