Re: Compiling 4.2.3 with MySQL ... what does it look for?

Hi
if you compiled apache with prefix /usr/local/apache (i use
apache_1.3.28.tar)
and you put your mysql binary into /usr/local/mysql (i use
mysql-standard-4.0.14-pc-linux-i686.tar)

then you configure php (i use php-4.3.2.tar )

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/php --with-config-file-path=/etc
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --enable-debug=no --enable-safe=mode
--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql --with-exec-dir=/usr/bin --with-regex=system

I've used these combinations on a very heavy production server , and they
work like a charm.. if you need any further assistance please email me back

Nabil

5.2.0.9.0.20030706013451.03144868@rage-j">news:5.2.0.9.0.20030706013451.03144868@rage-j...