RE: include_path problem

On 02 September 2003 08:00, Bruce Levick wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I am re-developing the look and feel of a site and trying to set it up
> localy. Its all setup and ready to go but I am getting a
> pear.php include
> failure.
>
> Warning: main(/PEAR.php): failed to open stream: No such file
> or directory
> in G:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DB.php on line 25
>
> Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/PEAR.php'
> (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in G:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DB.php
> on line 25
>

> The include path "c:\php4\pear" is incorrect. This is showing up in my
> phpinfo file and I can't seem to get it to change in my
> php.ini file. There
> are include_path options in the php.ini file but nothing like
> the directory
> path in the error I am receiving.

OK; '.;c:\php4\pear' is the default value for include_path, so PHP is not
seeing your edited php.ini.  Let's try a couple of basic questions (forgive
me if these are obvious to you, but you haven't covered them in your
message):

1) Did you restart your Web server after editing php.ini?

2) Where does the phpinfo() output say your php.ini file should be (look at
the "Configuration File (php.ini) Path" entry right near the top)?  And is
your php.ini there?

If the answer to both of these is yes, and you're still having problems, get
back to the list with some more detail and maybe someone will have some
other bright ides.

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: m.ford@lmu.ac.uk