include_path problem

Hi guys,
I am re-developing the look and feel of a site and trying to set it up
localy. Its all setup and ready to go but I am getting a pear.php include
failure.

Warning: main(/PEAR.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
in G:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DB.php on line 25

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/PEAR.php'
(include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in G:\Inetpub\wwwroot\DB.php on line 25

The include path "c:\php4\pear" is incorrect. This is showing up in my
phpinfo file and I can't seem to get it to change in my php.ini file. There
are include_path options in the php.ini file but nothing like the directory
path in the error I am receiving.

Do I have to install further "Pear" options for this feature to work??

Any clues will be gratefull

Regards Bruce