Re: SELECT FROM 2 or more tables

ive heard that before, and its in the mysql manual, to have something like
"WHERE table1.id = table2.id"

But does make any sense to me.
What Im doing is providing a search form for customers that allows them to
search each individual table for content or all tables. all tables have a
common field, keywords, which i have searched.

maybe im stupid, but i cant c where "WHERE table1.id = table2.id" would
help, or sumting along that lines

20030820194053.28615.qmail@pb1.pair.com">news:20030820194053.28615.qmail@pb1.pair.com...