RE: array issue

Hey,

That's what we're here for :)

As for serialize? It's a great function if you need to preserve an array
in its original form.

Useful for sending back and forth between pages in the URL. Though, I'd
never use on an open URL for the general public. Maybe in an
Administration system not seen by many users.

Aaron

--http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.serialize.php