Re: Table Field type

From: "Michelle Whelan" <webmaster@dirtjobs.com>
> Does anyone know what field type to use for inserting a webpage name into
a database?  Example "pagename.html"

> When I fill in the form information everything seems to insert fine, then
I do a search to see the result and nothing is there, so I check the entry
in the database and there is an empty space.  Please help.  Thanks.

A CHAR or VARCHAR field will be fine. The reason it's not showing up is
probably due to your code or PHP setup, rather than the database column
(unless you had something like INTEGER?? :)

---John Holmes...