Re: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

This worked great.   I am keeping a table of available PINs for each of my
"groups" of students.  I rewrote the code to get a random number from the
table and if if it updates the student successfully, it deletes the number
from the "availables" table.

Thanks a lot!

--

Michael Cortes