Re: mysql problem importing data

Hello Mark,

I have tryed it by splitting the file into pices and then insert it with the
help of phpmyadmin. This woked.

however, I do have some more files to upload, and this seems to be not the
fastest way:-)

I tryed this:
mysql> LOAD DATA  INFILE 'Hotel_Description.txt'    INTO TABLE
test.hotels_description    FIELDS  TERMINATED BY '\t' LINES TERMINATED BY
'\n';
ERROR 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
mysql> 030806 02:08:37  mysqld ended

As you can see, my db server creashed! Nothing special about this file.

I am running MySQL 3.23.49 without problems so far.

Merlin

20030807192237.58802.qmail@web41203.mail.yahoo.com">news:20030807192237.58802.qmail@web41203.mail.yahoo.com...