Re: query works fine on console but not with PHP - why?

You have an error in your PHP code, just as the error says.
Including only the query, which you've already tested, isn't very helpful.

The error message is telling you that the result "link identifier" used in your fetch statement isn't the same as returned by the query statement OR there was an error returned by the query.

It's all in the manual.

Doug