Re: query works fine on console but not with PHP - why?

> The error I am getting on the browser is:
>
> Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL
> result resource in http://www.martekbiz.com/KCS/utils.inc on line 52

line 52 is the following return statement in the db_fetch function :

function db_fetch($results) {

 return mysql_fetch_array($results);

}

it's a php error, not mysql. I don't know the answer to the problem but FYI
I find it easier to use $result and $link as globals in my php functions.