RE: Regular Expressions? URGENT

Aaron,

It's not a tutorial, but if you look at the stripos() function on PHP.NET
there are some good examples of expressions that check for multiple
characters (needles) in a given string (haystack) both in the description of
the function and the user contributed notes at the bottom. Those might be
enough to get you going in the right direction. You could also check the
strpos() function for more examples.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but our "big bompany" Internet connection is
down right now. I get more reliability from my $45 Road Runner connection.