Regular Expressions? URGENT

Hi All,

Sorry for OT post but need some info.

Does anyone know a good tutorial that explains regular expressions in
DUMMY terms?

I have a list of characters that I need to check to see if they are in a
string. I tried creating an array of the characters but some of them are
like  ' " and ` which seem to cause some problems.

Any good turotials for regular expressions?

Thanks a bunch!

Aaron