Re: Mail problem

It might be a good idea to set a cron job to send say, 100 at a time over
the space of a few hours, to avoild killing the mail server or the server
blocking connections from you.

Also - use the BCC field to send the mail, this means only one connection
will need to be made to the mail server per batch of addresses, as opposed
to a connection per address (saves bandwidth and mail server!). The mail
server will then send the messages where they need to go and hide all the
other recipents.

Craig Roberts