Re: Line of code should work...but doesn't

that why i love this list.

thanks

                      "John W. Holmes"
                      <holmes072000@cha        To:       jeffrey_n_Dyke@Keane.com
                      rter.net>                cc:       Aaron Wolski <aaronjw@martekbiz.com>, "'J. Michael Roberts'"
                                                <jroberts@ha-ny.com>, php-db@lists.php.net
                      07/24/2003 12:24         Subject:  Re:  Line of code should work...but doesn't
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      holmes072000

jeffrey_n_Dyke@Keane.com wrote:

> this may work, but i hesitate, i've _never_ had to use exit to get my
code
> to excecute a redirect.  and i'm heavily reliant on this function.

I say again: There is a big difference between "works" and "the right
way to do it". Think about it logically... if you are going to redirect
to another page, there is absolutely no reason for another single line
of PHP code to be run from the current script... so exit()!

--
---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/