Re: Line of code should work...but doesn't

jeffrey_n_Dyke@Keane.com wrote:

this may work, but i hesitate, i've _never_ had to use exit to get my code
to excecute a redirect.  and i'm heavily reliant on this function.

I say again: There is a big difference between "works" and "the right way to do it". Think about it logically... if you are going to redirect to another page, there is absolutely no reason for another single line of PHP code to be run from the current script... so exit()!

--
---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/