One last question on find and replace

Hi there everyone,

Well I have it taking out the <br> and <BR> no problem, but there's one thing i've noticed.  In the DB when I look at it, each line is seperated by a blank line, and each paragraph has 2 blank lines, how can I do the same with <BR> but to remove one of these line breaks out?  Basically the 1 line break needs to dissapear and the text wrap, and where it's currently 2 line breaks it will be replaced with just a single one.

I tried what I thought, which was the same with the <BR> but replacing the <BR> with /n OR with a nl2br but none of them appear to remove the blank lines / paragraph formatting.

Any help would be appreciated :-)

Chris