Find and Replace

Hi there everyone,

I have a DB system which i've just rewritten for a travel website.  Previously it used <BR>'s for linebreaks but i've made it much more efficient.  My problem it, there are 10+ travel guides which us <BR>'s and I want to remove them on over 100 pages (In a MySQL DB).

Using PHP, how can I write a simple script to go through all the entries for a column (Called articles) and remove all instances of <br> or <BR> ???  It would take far too long to do it page by page :-(

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Regards

Chris Payne