From: Ildiko Nyari [mailto:ildiko.nyari@earthlink.net]
Sent: June 17, 2003 9:24 PM
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  connecting to mySQL - testing server specified does not
map to the http://localhost/_MMServerScript/MMHTTPDB.php

Hello,
I have installed the PHP, mySQL and Apache on WIN XP, but:

1. when I want to open in the explorer: http://localhost/test.php  I always
get a download window, and than my Dreamweaver MX opens, and so I can't see
the test.php file I created in the explorer.

2. When I created a php file in Dreamweaver MX, and I want to connect it to
mySQL, I have problems with the connection. It doesn't connect, the error
always something with the:
The testing server specified for this site does not map to the
http://localhost/_MMServerScript/MMHTTPDB.php Verify that the URL prefix
maps to the root of the site.

What is wrong? What and how can I do?
I get crazy.