Re: connecting to mySQL - testing server specified doesnot map to the http://localhost/_MMServerScript/MMHTTPDB.php

Ildiko Nyari wrote:

I have installed the PHP, mySQL and Apache on WIN XP, but:

1. when I want to open in the explorer: http://localhost/test.php I always get a download window, and than my Dreamweaver MX opens, and so I can't see the test.php file I created in the explorer.

You don't have PHP/Apache installed correctly. Do normal HTML pages come upcorrectly?

2. When I created a php file in Dreamweaver MX, and I want to connect it to mySQL, I have problems with the connection. It doesn't connect, the error always something with the:
The testing server specified for this site does not map to the http://localhost/_MMServerScript/MMHTTPDB.php Verify that the URL prefix maps to the root of the site.

No idea about that. Sounds DMX specific.

--
---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/