Re: Re: Authentication Classes

Hello,

On 06/11/2003 12:33 AM, Becoming Digital wrote:
What you may want to do is to go in the pages of each of the classes
that from the descriptions seem to do what you want. Then you can check
which are the most popular checking their downloads ranking in their pages.

That's not a bad idea.  I was, admittedly, hoping to avoid that, but it was not
out of laziness.

I'm trying to develop a model of what makes a "good" user authentication system.
Obviously, the foundation of any good system is successfully identifying users,
but what differentiates one system from another?  I think I'm on my own here,
but the quest must go on! ;)

I have not tried the packages to give an opinion, but this package seems to do what you want and is the top downloaded of those in the same category:

Class: phpSecurityAdmin
http://www.phpclasses.org/phpsecurityadmin

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/