Re: forms with php/mysql

> If you aren't a coder, you probably cannot do what you ask; there aren't
> any pre-built simple systems that do exactly what you ask.

Yes and no.  I agree that someone without coding experience (or a desire to
learn) cannot tackle this problem, but what Philippe has requested is a simple
user authentication system with sessions, of which there are many.  Still,
customization to fit his system will require an understanding of the code, which
will likely prove problematic.

To the poster, check out the PHP Classes Repository for a number of
authentication classes.  Don't expect them to work if you don't understand the
code, though.

Edward Dudlik
Becoming Digital
www.becomingdigital.com