forms with php/mysql

Hi,

I need for an association to create a form using php/mysql. If I can
understand php, I am not a coder, so if someone had the code I need, I would
really be greatful.

I need :

1. on a page someone identify himself or register to the service using a form
where the person enter name, email(username) and password.
2. once registered, the person can access a secured zone containing a form
3. the persone can fill the form, abandon half way and save the result, then
come back and have the previously recorded information appearing again.

all data need to be in a Mysql database.

Thank you very much for your help.

Philippe