Re: printing with php

Crikey !!  However, this is still server-side, and the impression I got was that the printing was going to be client-side.  I may be wrong though, in which case, this seems to do the trick just fine !!!!

BTW, its also on the PHP site ... printer module.

Ronan
e: ronan@thelittledot.com
t: 01903 739 997
w: www.thelittledot.com