Re: Display TEXT field value

if i'm understanding you correctly, you're looking for this???

nl2br()

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.nl2br.php

                    "John M."
                    <bali1a@freema       To:     php-db@lists.php.net
                    il.hu>               cc:
                                         Subject:      Display TEXT field value
                    05/27/2003
                    03:30 PM

Hello,

I have a message box, where user can write more lines of comment. I store
it
in a mysql db in a TEXT field.
But if I use echo command to display the value of the field I become the
value without linebreaks. How can I display the value in the same style as
input was?

Thanks!

Example:
User write: