Re: Double Trouble!

It's calling the mysql_query function that runs a query, not doing something with the result it generates. If doing something with a functions result called the function again, then

function foo(){
  echo "Foo called.";
  return 2;
}
$result = foo();
echo $result + 2;

would result in "Foo called.Foo called.4" being outputted, instead of "Foo called.4".

Matthew Moldvan wrote:

Looks to me like you are calling the mysql_query() function twice here:

$result = mysql_query( $query, $link ); << first
if ( ! $result ) << second
die ( "Unable to Add Payment to Database:

".mysql_error() );

try this instead:

if ( !$result=mysql_query($query, $link) )
die ( "Unable to Add Payment to Database:

".mysql_error() );

Let me know if that works or not ... it should, though.

Regards,
Matt.