Re: Re:[PHP-DB] Shopping Cart Prob

I've seen your recent posts and thought about suggested this but thought
maybe you wanted the experience, which is good.

But - I just downloaded and installed and tested osCommerce which is a
shopping cart app that's already built and has all the built in stuff I
need.

Relatively easy to customize, I thought.  I'm glad I did it, but then my
company wants something quickly.  To reinvent this wheel would have
taken me months.  Plus - I can go back and see how its done and learn
that way too, and during customization, you have to get into the code as
well.  Plus it looks and acts professional, which I need.

Contact me offlist if you want more info regarding some pointers.  There
have been other suggestions on this list for shopping cart apps also.

mignon

--
Mignon Hunter
Web Master and Developer