loop problem

I am trying to loop through the results of two queries to create a table showing available ticket prices for a group of events. The results of the queries are returning the expected results, but each ticket price is repeated under the event heading multiple times. If there are three events on the page, there will be three rows of each price, If there are four events, there are four rows of the prices. In every other respect the query works as desired. What am I doing wrong. Note that there are nested "while" loops.

as an example, the resulting page I want looks like this:

PROGRAM

Event A /  Venue / Date
  Ticket price A1
  Ticket price A2

Event B / Venue / Date
  Ticket Price B1
  Ticket Price B2
  Ticket Price B3

Event C
  Ticket Price C1
  Ticket Price C2
  Ticket Price C3

But the resulting page that I'm seeing looks like this:

PROGRAM

Event A /  Venue / Date
  Ticket price A1
  Ticket price A1
  Ticket price A1
    Ticket price A2
    Ticket price A2
    Ticket price A2

Event B / Venue / Date
  Ticket Price B1
  Ticket Price B1
  Ticket Price B1
   Ticket Price B2
   Ticket Price B2
   Ticket Price B2
    Ticket Price B3
    Ticket Price B3
    Ticket Price B3

Event C
  Ticket Price C1
  Ticket Price C1
  Ticket Price C1
    Ticket Price C2
    Ticket Price C2
    Ticket Price C2

// Get a connection to the database

$cxn = @ConnectToDb($dbServer, $dbUser, $dbPass, $dbName);

// select the events in this program (events have subevents)
// in most cases there are two types of events - encounters and concerts
// encounters and concerts are sub events

$resultListA = mysql_query("select * from events
inner join subEvents on events.groupName = subEvents.seGroup
where events.groupName='$groupBlock'
");
$rowA = mysql_fetch_array($resultListA);

?>
<h1><?php echo $rowA["groupDesc"]; ?></h1>
<?php

// we loop through the sub events and make a row with the subevent information

		  mysql_data_seek($resultListA,0);
			  while ($rowA = mysql_fetch_array($resultListA))
			    { $Event = $rowA["seSKU"];

?>
<?php echo $rowA["seDesc"]; ?><br />
<?php echo $rowA["seVenue"]; ?><br />
<?php echo date ("l, F j, Y", mktime ( 0, 0, 0, substr($rowA["seDate"], 5,2), substr($rowA["seDate"], 8,2), substr($rowA["seDate"], 0,4))); ?><br />
<?php

// we loop through the tickets availale for each subevent
// and make a row for each ticket price under the appropriate sub event

$resultList = mysql_query("select * from subEvents inner join tickets
on subEvents.seGroup = '$groupBlock'
where tickets.itemSubGroup = '$Event'
");

$row = mysql_fetch_array($resultList);

mysql_data_seek($resultList,0);
while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($resultList))
{
?>
<?php echo $row["itemName"]; ?>
<?php echo $row["itemSubGroup"]; ?>