Shopping Cart Prob

Hey ppl, yup I'm still trying to fix this thing.  Ok I've progressed a
little, I can change the quantity of ONE product ONLY if the return key is
pressed.  If you press the submit button it doesn't work - weird!

Also, when I click the link that takes the shopper back to where they were,
the session contents aren't passed along with the catagory ID when doing
this, am I meant to do this or do I simply pass the session ID in this link
so that when the shopper comes back to the cart for the second time the
products they added previously are still there?

When more than one product is added to the basket and the quantities are
changed the value 0 is displayed for the quantity and hence the total.

I've obviously not quite got the hang of sessions  because I tried the
following uncommented and it worked even less.

$shoppingcart = array();
//session_register("shoppingcart");
session_start();
//$quantity = 1;
//session_register("quantity");

Can anyone give me some directions here, I'm a bit lost........ok I'm
completely lost!

Here is my code for the cart:
http://www.hostmaster-x.co.uk/shoppingcartquantityprob.txt

if you wanna try it yourself, go to
http://www.hostmaster-x.co.uk/Products.php

Thank you for at least reading this far!

Cheers,

Graeme :)