Help on subsorts!

I have a medical symposium to do, that has Sessions and then individual
talks or Presentations.

Sessions I through VII occur on Day 1 of the symposium, Sessions VIII
through XIII on Day 2, and Sessions XIV through XXI on Day 3. There are
upwards of 10 Presentations for each session.

I need to be able to add or edit the Sessions separately, so I built a table
with columns:

# CREATE TABLE Sessions ( SessionID int(6) NOT NULL auto_increment,
SessionSeqNo int(6) NOT NULL default '0',
SessionDay date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',
SessionShortName varchar(36) NOT NULL default '',
SessionTitle longtext NOT NULL,
SessionModerators longtext NOT NULL,
UNIQUE KEY ID (SessionID),
FULLTEXT KEY Topic (SessionTitle),
FULLTEXT KEY Speakers (SessionModerators) ) TYPE=MyISAM; #

Then I need to be able to add or edit Presentations. I built a table for the
Presentations, with columns:

# CREATE TABLE Presentations ( PresID int(6) NOT NULL auto_increment,
PresSeqNo int(6) NOT NULL default '0',
PresDay date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',
PresStart time NOT NULL default '00:00:00',
PresEnd time NOT NULL default '00:00:00',
SessionShortName varchar(36) NOT NULL default '',
PresTitle longtext NOT NULL,
PresSubTitle longtext NOT NULL,
PresSpeakers longtext NOT NULL,
UNIQUE KEY ID (PresID),
FULLTEXT KEY Topic (PresTitle),
FULLTEXT KEY Speakers (PresSpeakers) ) TYPE=MyISAM; #

The two tables are related by SessionShortName, but rows in the two tables
don't really match. What I need to do now is obtain results for display to
the symposium website, which show elements of both tables in outline form:

 November 18, 2003(SessionDay) Day 1
   Session I (Session ShortName): This is the First Session (SessionTitle)
   Session I Moderators(SessionModerators)
      Presentation 1 Start Time(PresStart)
      Presentation 1 EndTime(PresEnd)
      Presentation 1 Title(PresTitle)
      Presentation 1 Speakers (PresSpeakers)
      Presentation 2 Start Time(PresStart)
      Presentation 2 EndTime(PresEnd)
      Presentation 2 Title(PresTitle)
      Presentation 2 Speakers (PresSpeakers)
      Presentation 3 Start Time(PresStart)
      Presentation 3 EndTime(PresEnd)
      Presentation 3 Title(PresTitle)
      Presentation 3 Speakers (PresSpeakers)
   Session II (Session ShortName): This is the 2ndSession (SessionTitle)
   Session II Moderators(SessionModerators)
      Presentation 1 Start Time(PresStart)
      Presentation 1 EndTime(PresEnd)
      Presentation 1 Title(PresTitle)
      Presentation 1 Speakers (PresSpeakers)
      Presentation 2 Start Time(PresStart)
      Presentation 2 EndTime(PresEnd)
      Presentation 2 Title(PresTitle)
      Presentation 2 Speakers (PresSpeakers)
 November 19, 2003(SessionDay) Day 2
   Session VIII (Session ShortName): This is the 8th Session (SessionTitle)
   Session VIII Moderators(SessionModerators)
      Presentation 1 Start Time(PresStart)
      Presentation 1 EndTime(PresEnd)
      Presentation 1 Title(PresTitle)
      Presentation 1 Speakers (PresSpeakers)