simple question -Select statement and recordset

HI I have the following SQL query:

$result = mysql_query("SELECT title,abstract, keywords FROM Biblio where BiblioID = '$ID'");

it works fine because I display the no rows effected and it echo's 1.

But how do I get the info out of the recordset??

I am trying this but no success:

    $row = mysql_fetch_row($result);

    echo( $row["title"] );

because it is only 1 set of results I am getting thats why I am not using the mysql_fetch_array method.

is this the right way to get a single result or what?

thanx in advance