RE: Simple SQL Query??

Geez, you know I hate it when you realize something after the fact of
posting a message. The query is working perfectly fine using the != or <>.
The problem is I suppose how the query itself is written. See here's my
situation. I need a query that shows me all the web accounts (people) except
those that are in a specific security group.

I have two tables one that stores all the web accounts (tblWebAccounts) and
related information. The other table (tblWebAccountGroup) that stores what
web account is associated to what WebAccountGroup (web security group).

Any ideas?

strange, so with != doesn't work?

did you try <>  instead of !=

what also could be the problem:

when using <> or != and having more AND statements... it could be usefull to
use () around some statements, but because I can't test it, i can'tr give
the good advise....