From: "Chris Mach" <cjmach@learn.senecac.on.ca>
To: <php-db@lists.php.net>
Sent: Saturday, 10 May, 2003 01:38
Subject:  user validation across mutliple pages

I'm trying to do a login for this one page but I need it carry the login
info across a few different pages so the user doesn't have to log in every
time they go to a different page.

I've been doing some experimenting with sessions and cookies but still a
little unsure of how to use it to do what i wan. When I use a session the
session expires when you use the back button on the browser, is there anyway
to fix that?.

Is sessions or cookies a good thing to use for what I'm trying to do? Any
ideas of how to do this?

Thanks