search algorythm

Hello

I wanted to make a nice search algorythm like the big search engines but it
seems this is not really open source. The thing is that I need to get the
results from the DB depending on how many words in the query there are in
that result and on the hierarchy that each word has (first word is the most
important...etc). And all the results must be in order. HAS anyone any
ideeas about this ? Your help would really be appreciated. Thanks guys.
FELIX.

K Free E-mail http://www.k.ro/
Sarbatorile de Pasti, vacante pentru toti prin http://www.romaniantourism.ro/