Re: Newbie - Function Q

hi!

do you want to read the links from a database? otherwise this is offtopic.
if not look at all the html-manuals out there.

a simple

conten="5;URL=http://www.absolut.path/to/file.html";>

will redirict the others. if you want to use a php file for dynamic redirict
do it this way (you have to call the php-script like
redirict.php?url=http://www.php.net):

<head>
    <title>redirict</title>
    <?php
        echo '<meta http-equiv="refresh" conten="5;URL='.$_GET['url'].'">';
    ?>
</head>
you will get redirected in 5 seconds

.ma