Antwort: [PHP-DB] FW: expiring sessions between 2 domains..help :(

>  Sorry all,
>
>  I have to bump this up.I am seriously getting desperate and NEED help
in
>  killing a session entirely once the order has been placed.
>
>  Everything I try fails.
>
>  Problem again is that when I close the browser and return to the
site.my
>  cart shows an order as it pertains to my previous order selection. If I
>  refresh the page.. the information is gone.
>
>  ANY ideas?
>

>  Thanks a ton.
>
>  Aaron

Hi,

do you use the php functions to destroy a session, like session_destroy()
? session_destroy() destroys all data registered to a session. It doesn't
destroy the session itself but all data. There are several ways to
securely destroy a session. Look at the comments on the session_destroy
manual page of php
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.session-destroy.php. There are
several posts of people describing how they are destroying/expiring their
session. I think one of the hints should do the thing for you.

Regards,
Thomas
Thomas Sinka
mobil: +49 163 3 23 12 72
mailto: thomas.sinka@it-choice.de

IT-Choice Software AG
Kaiserstraße 160-162, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
Tel.: +49(0)721-85 006-0, Fax: +49(0)721-85 006-77
www.it-choice.de, info@it-choice.de

Amtsgericht Karlsruhe, HRB 9060
USt-Id Nr.: DE 812 950 635
Vorstand: Mirko Ketterer (Vorsitzender),
Stephanie Lehmann, Dirk Ludwig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Horst Gann