MSSQL System Store Procedures

Ok, using Query Analyzer "sp_helpsrvrolemember dbcreator" work's
fine, it returns a list of users allowed to create databases.

The problem is that under PHP, when I execute that, it return's
an error, even though I'm logged in as the exact same user
I was with Query Analyzer.

Other system stored procedures work like "sp_helplogins" so
what's the deal? Any ideas?

--
Adam Voigt (adam@cryptocomm.com)
Linux/Unix Network Administrator