Re: difficult count statement

> SELECT date_column, COUNT(*) AS c FROM table GROUP BY date_column
>
> Will give you a count for each date in the table.

Thank you. This works great. There is just one important prblem. This
coulumn contains datetime. So it cant be grouped to get the amounts of reg
users for each day. It gives me always 1 for a specific time.

E.g:
date:2002-07-29 17:21:00members:1
date:2002-07-29 17:21:50members:1
date:2002-07-29 17:23:05members:1

I played around now for 1/2 hour and could not figure out how to change this
into what I want. Can you give me some more help on this?

Thank you in advance,

Merlin

--
Worldwide Travel Community