RE: passing variables to a link and to a query...

> I am trying to pass varibles to a link which later on will be passed
to a
> query and to MySQL db.  But for some reason the variables is not
passed
> correctly, would any one happen to know a good source to read up on
this
> topic?  Please help.  Thanks in advance....

What version of PHP are you using? With the latest, when you have a link
such as

Page.php?id=1

Then you can get the value of "id" by using the variable: $_GET['id']

Echo $_GET['id'];

If you're just trying to echo $id and it's not working, that's probably
because the register_globals setting in your php.ini file is set to OFF.

---John W. Holmes...

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/