Re: MySQL select query problem

Hi Jason,

I use :
SELECT  *  FROM nieuws ORDER  BY nieuwsID DESC   LIMIT 0 , 10

Davy

Jason Wong wrote:

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 17:55, Davy Obdam wrote:

I have a newssection on my website, and on the first page i am selecting
the first 10 items. Well thats easy... Now i want to build a page with
the rest of the newsitems, wich shouldnt include the first 10 already
displayed on the main news page. How could i select everything, except
the first 10 items. Thanks already;-)

How are you selecting the first 10 items?