From: Chris Payne [mailto:cjp@planetoxygene.com]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 12:07 AM
To: php
Subject:  PHP And Layers

Hi there everyone,

Just curious, I use Dreamweaver MX 6.1 and i'm starting to look into layers
for the first time, is it possible to make layers refresh with PHP?  So, for
example, if I have a simple query in a Layer and they select an option, PHP
refreshes that layer without refreshing the whole page?

Thanks, and sorry if this question is dumb but you know what it's like when
you're learning a new part of the whole web thing :-)

Chris