Re: Password Encryption Issues

Hi guys,

Sorry for repeating myself, but as I said "Yes, you are right"!
I use the method I supposed, because the User's data on the servers I
administer is as secure as in a vault.
I don't need to know what they write in their profiles. It's their place to
store data, so it's a private property!
If others speculate with users' data is it my fault I don't? And one more
thing, all transactions between client and the server are transfered through
SSL. We've tried to hack a session with sniffers, and they just got nothing.
So I thing it's secure enough. The only problem I see is, if user writes
down his pwd an a piece of paper in order not to forget it! :)

pj.
001001c307f6$c47d4880$0b00a8c0@heck">news:001001c307f6$c47d4880$0b00a8c0@heck...