RE: Password Encryption Issues

For what it's worth I completely agree with John.

Virtually every website I visit on a regular basis has a login/passwd
criteria so I also end up re-using a lot of my passwds.

I'd feel a lot more secure knowing that some rogue sys admin isn't able
to just dig it out of their system and start trying it on other
websites!

-gavin.