Re: Password Encryption Issues

What kind of Admin is that, if he/she will trick atround with User's
passwords?
At least, such a person has to be FIRED and never stay close at servers at
all.
Yes, you are right. But there is always more than one way to solve a task.
I have desided to do so, on order to give users more flexibility.
What if I want to reset my old password? Is it easier to enter the site and
to change it or to click forg. pwd, then to wait till the link comes and
after that to click again and so on....
If it all happens on a Dial-Up conneciton with 28.8 K Modem, on pulse line,
try to imagine what the users is mumbling...!

Plamen Jelezov.
00da01c305a9$94bde270$a629089b@TBHHCCDR">news:00da01c305a9$94bde270$a629089b@TBHHCCDR...