Re: Articles displayed from database in multiple pages

read this

Building a Multi-Page Article System With ASP/PHP
http://www.devarticles.com/art/1/310

if you want to store articles in one record you could
use some sort of delimiter such as

i.e.

bla bla bla

bla bla bla

then you can split the artilce with php (or your DB)
and disply as desired.

I think I would store each page as a record (you could
still display all "pages" on one page if you like)

good luck!
olinux