From: thomas [mailto:thomas@polichromo.gr]
Sent: vrijdag 11 april 2003 10:41
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  Articles displayed from database in multiple pages

I need some help understanding the technique behind the presentation and
administration of articles, stored in a database.

What is the best way to do it, in order to have an easy administration of
them? Keep the article in one record or every page in different ones? If in
one how do you break up the pages?

Many questions, heh?Sorry for that.

I would appreciate any help
Thanks