<script>
    function cancelEvent()
    {
      window.event.cancelBubble = true;
      window.event.returnValue  = false;
    }

    function window.onload()
    {
      document.body.oncontextmenu = cancelEvent;
      document.body.onselectstart = cancelEvent;
      document.body.ondragstart   = cancelEvent;
    }

</script>

JeRRy <jusa_98@yahoo.com>
08/04/03 14:31

        To:     php-db@lists.php.net
        cc:
        Subject:        Re:  Right-click

>Well you see, when idiots write pages that only work
>in one browser...
>it tends to only work in one browser!

Well my JavaScript right-click menu does work in
Netscape but each time Netscape bring out a new
version it seems to be broken and needs looking at
again.  However when IE bring out new versions very
little if anything needs to be done to have it to
work.  That is my point that Netscape has issues.
This has occoured with many other peoples scripts as
stated in the past.

But I must admit most of my visitors are IE users but
I do feel for those Netscape people that I have
browsing my site with some scripts simply not working
for them.  I am trying hard, but there is only so much
you can do at a time.  I just wish Netscapes new
versions had little effect on scripts.

If only I had three wishes...