Prefix question

Does anyone know of a prefix convention used for PHP? What I'm talking about is using a type of Hungarian notation for PHP variables. I know they use 'g', 'm', and 'r' for global, method and reference variables but for other variable types. I get confused once and a while, while I am coding and want to make things clearer than mud...

Just a thought...

Robin Kopetzky
Black Mesa Computers/Internet Services