Re: connecting to paradox over a network

I believe this error occurs because the Paradox driver is unable to create
the "Paradox.net" file it uses to track user access and locks.  Check the
security permissions of the location where you store the .db file on the
network.  I had these sorts of issues years ago when I used to develop in
Borland Delphi.

Hope this sheds some light,

Tim Coombes